iManage continues to transform how professionals work with the release of Work 10.
Data privacy continues to be a top concern for organizations around the world and deciding which products on the market offer the best security and performance can be daunting. iManage recently released Work 10.1 which includes the most advanced security features on the market.
- Easily secure, protect, and govern your organization’s critical content: With iManage Work Server1 advanced security infrastructure, users can apply file level encryption to all aspects of content, including different document versions and thumbnails. iManage Security Policy Manager integration delivers need-to-know access security at scale and the ability to implement ethical walls, thus ensuring that users who have conflicts with specific clients or matters are restricted from accessing related content.
- Reduce Cost of Ownership: iManage Work Server 10.1 delivers key usability enhancements for iManage Control Center (iCC), and as a result, reduces the time spent administering the system. Improved navigation empowers administrators to efficiently manage workspaces and folders, including recovering content that users have deleted, overwritten or corrupted, creating and enforcing security on ad-hoc work spaces and templates, and configuring iManage Control Center (iCC) settings via a simple UI.
If you are currently running iManage Work 10, we have outlined Work 10.1 key enhancements:
- Master Session Management
- iManage Work Indexer (powered by RAVN)
- iManage Preview Cache Management
- Application Extension APIs
Contact Cornerstone.IT and schedule a call with an iManage subject-matter expert to learn more about Work 10.1.