Recap by Prosperoware: https://www.prosperoware.com/cornerstone-prosperoware-imanage-eol/
iManage has announced the end-of-life (EOL) for its classic clients including DeskSite, FileSite, & IDOL Indexer effective December 2023. In response to these changes, firms will have to start planning and strategizing for their move to the Cloud.
Join Cornerstone.IT and guest Prosperoware – part of the Litera family – on Thursday, April 28th at 11:00 AM ET for a virtual Master Class that will help guide your strategic move to the Cloud.
The Master Class
Our upcoming Master Class will provide information and industry knowledge on what the EOL means for your firm and how your firm can evaluate where it stands in relation to the announcement. We’ll also be discussing some of the best platforms and tools to make sure your journey to the Cloud is as steady and secure as it can be.
We will be talking about:
- Legacy EOL Products (including DeskSite, FileSite, & IDOL Indexer)
- Impact on Third Party Products
- Assessing Existing Conditions in Your Firm
- Planning and Creation of the Roadmap
- Getting Your Data in Order
- Getting Your Infrastructure in Order
- Going Live and Maintenance Tools
Who should attend:
- Information and Technology (IT) professionals
- Risk and Compliance professionals
- Knowledge Managers
- Anyone in your organization that looks after iManage
- C-Level professionals
Who will be presenting?
Jim Moreo, Principal, Cornerstone.IT
Keith Lipman, CEO, Prosperoware – part of the Litera family
Read our 2-part blog post to learn more about the EOL for iManage classic clients DeskSite, FileSite, & the IDOL indexer.