iManage Drive for Windows Allows Users to Work from a Familiar Interface
The highly anticipated release of iManage Drive for Windows is scheduled for March 15th. iManage Drive is a new add-in module for iManage Work that allows users to work from the familiar interface, Windows Explorer. End-users are eagerly awaiting the new tool since last summer’s announcement by the company promising the following efficiency features of iManage Drive:
- Appear like a local drive in Windows Explorer.
- Allow users to drag-and-drop files, delete files, and perform other file operations with ease.
- Accelerate onboarding with the intuitive user interface design.
- Allow access to recent content from Windows Explorer.
- Enable users to select projects or matters for offline access and sync.
- Allow users to work offline even with a poor internet connection and always have access to the latest versions of their documents and work product.
This is an exciting new tool that will enable lawyers, professionals, and other staff to have offline data access while filling the needs of employees working from remote offices.
Mac users can look forward to iManage Drive for Mac Finder in the near future.